Web Design Newsletter Advertsing Rates
Our web design and website ownership related monthly newsletter is sent out in HTML and text format (based on the person's signup request) once a month.
Newsletter Advertising Policies
We use a double opt-in system therefore our newsletter goes out to people who are interested in news, information and products that will benefit their business or blog.
We do not buy mailing lists, sell our mailing list or swap mailing lists.
For non customers to advertise in our newsletter:
- Your ad must be related to:
- general marketing - such as business cards, offline marketing products, online marketing products which do not compete with the products and services Accrete Web Solutions provides.
- general business services - such as accounting, business coaching, self development coaching, virtual assistant (if you do not do web work), content writing
- networking - online and offline networking clubs
- No affiliate links.
- No tracking codes. You can send our readers to a specific landing page.
The newsletters are permanently archived on this site and accessible to the search engine bots. We do not use the rel="nofollow" attribute on the links here.
We reserve the right to review and decline ads submitted which we feel will not be beneficial to our readers.
Included in these rates are:
- Title of your advertisement
- 40 word description
- Link to your site/landing page
- An image 150px x 150px in .gif or .jpg format which will be included in the HTML version of the newsletter and the online version. If we have to edit the image or create this for you there is an extra charge.
All advertisng is prepaid via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account you can pay via credit card. PayPal accounts must be verified.
Refund Policy on Ads: No refunds.
Deadline for next edition: 13th of the month.
|No. of Issues||Cost|
|4||$75.00 USD/Cnd (one issue free)|
|8||$150.00 USD/Cnd (two issues free)|
|12||$225.00 USD/Cnd (three issues free)|
Contact us using the form below with your ad details and we will invoice you once accepted.